Mavic 2 Pro Accessories
Today’s video is going to show my Mavic 2 Pro accessories. Also, stay tuned to learn how you can enter for your chance to win some drone accessory prize giveaways.
Those of you who don’t know, I’m Mike with VidMuze Aerial Cinema, and we’re a camera movement company. One of the movement tools we use are heavy lifter drones. Now we use the Mavic 2 Pro as a drone scout to send out ahead of time to plan for shots, see about lens options and to see the lay of the land while on set. If you haven’t already, you can watch my Mavic 2 Pro review here.
Here’s a list of 6 accessories I use with the Mavic 2 Pro. All of the links where to buy these accessories are listed below.
- Charger: One thing you don’t want to wait on is slow charging times. The retailer multi port charger you can get for the Mavic 2 Pro is slow since it charges one battery at a time. I decided to go with an aftermarket charger, the Yx. It charges three batteries at once, while charging your controller and iPad or phone all at the same time. I can have everything charged and ready to go in one hour. Big plus! Price is $46. Purchase here.
- Sticks: The sticks that come with the Mavic 2 Pro are really small. As a pincher flyer, I want to have more stick real-estate. PolarPro makes a great set that allows you to extend them out to allow for easier flying. This allows you to also fly more precisely with better precision. Price: $30. Purchase here.
- iPad/Phone Mount: Skyreat makes a great mount for your iPad or phone that stays pretty mobile during transporting. This allows your iPad or phone to be closer to your eyes and allows for the controller to be more balanced in your hands. Price: $20. Purchase here.
- ND Kit: It’s essential to have a ND kit with any camera, especially if you’re shooting outside. Need to have a way to control your depth of field and exposure. I went with a simple kit from FSTOP Labs that includes 6 filters. 3x NDs and 3x NDs with Polarizer. Remember when shoot with any camera, don’t cheap out on your NDs, it’s never worth it. Purchase here.
- Mini Helipad: I always try to take off from a helipad to help keep dust and debris to a minimum in addition to help keep the drone cleaner and more importantly the lens. I’m using Qubuy’s helipad for $13. Purchase here.
- Memory Stick Reader: This is a simple one, but still important. I always keep an extra USB reader in my kit incase your client doesn’t have a way to read or transfer files. I went with a Vogek, because it can read SDs and MicroSDs along with it has USB, Micro USB and USB-C ports. And it’s so small and fits in my case with no issues. Purchase here.
Now onto more exciting news. You all should be happy to know that we’re going to have some prize giveaways in November. We are giving away brand new versions of three accessories. The Yz charger, the PolarPro Sticks and a soft carry case for the Mavic 2 Pro. So how do you enter, easy. Go ahead and subscribe to our youtube channel and follow us on instagram. Then on our instagram channel you’ll find a photo gallery of the Mavic 2 Pro. Simply like that photo.
Then starting on November 15, we’re going to have one drawing a day for the three days. If you follow us and liked that Mavic 2 gallery, then your name will be placed in the drawing. If you’re one of the winners, you will be announced in another video on instagram. We’ll then contact you directly to get shipping info from you and send out your prize.
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for now. Hope you enjoyed this video. Safe flying and we’ll see you next time!