4K Damage Pack Vol. 1
Here’s the world’s first 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library that offers tons of epic visual effects that will complete your action packed 4K films.
4K Damage Pack (with Hard Drive):
- 4K (up to 4096 x 2160) Resolution video files
- 10 Epic Categories
- Over 275 Assets (video & audio)
- Effects Length of Time: 5 – 65 seconds
- Pre-Keyed – Alpha channel is embedded in video file (“drag and drop” ready)
- 120 FPS – Slow motion (choice to change speed to realtime)
- Video Previews for fast playback
- Bonus Content (Muzzle Flashes (1080p), Sound Effects & Dirty Lens Pack)
- Compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Nuke, Final Cut, Avid and more
We offer two different license agreement types:
- Standard License Agreement
- Extended License Agreement
Here is our Content License Agreement.
The 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library includes 10 categories of action packed elements and effects.
- 1. Fireball Explosions (12)
- 2. Fast Fire Explosions (3)
- 3. Side Fire Bursts (10)
- 4. Rising Flames (4)
- 5. Dust Elements (16)
- 6. Gun Powder Charges (4)
- 7. Dirt Charges (10)
- 8. Water Charges (4)
- 9. Smoke Charges (6)
- 10. Muzzle Flashes (10)
Stay Within Frame
Most of these effects and elements remain within frame. This means the entire effect stays within camera frame so that you composite the entire effect in your shot without worrying about the edges being cropped.
Pre-Keyed | Alpha Channel
All of the video clips have been “pre-keyed.” This simply means that the background behind the effect has been removed and is now transparent, a.k.a. invisible. So you can easily drag and drop any of these clips to any compositor or video editor that supports alpha channels, and the VFX element will be layered perfectly on top of your orignal footage. This will give you more time to perfect your effects.
So many filmmakers and production studios are editing in 4K instead of just 2K. The filmmaker’s market was really lacking having a 4K (4096 x 2160) VFX effects and elements library. Now with the 4K Damage Pack Library, VFX artist can composite their effects at full resolution with this epic footage.
I currently offer 3 different resolution versions.
120 FPS | Slowmotion
All of the effects and elements were recorded at 120fps. This is 5 times more frames then the traditional 24fps. Now if one of your scenes is in slow motion, you have the ability to have your effects matching the same slowmotion speed. Also when an object is recorded in slowmotion, it appears more massive and gives the optical illusion that the effect is bigger then it appears. This is critical when you’re trying to create a large fireball explosion or a huge mortar impact.
I’m also including some cool bonus assets.
- 24 additional pre-keyed muzzle flashes at 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- 5 Gun Sound Effects Packs
- Dirty Lens Pack
Bonus Muzzle Flashes
- 24 different muzzle flashes
- Pre-keyed | Alpha Channel
- 1080p resolution
- Side Flashes (19)
- Front Flashes (5)
Bonus Sound Effects Packs
These sound effects were recorded from real guns. There are over 65 different sound effects.
Gun Types Include:
- AR15 Rifle (13)
- 12 Gauge Shotgun (15)
- .45 Cal XD Pistol (15)
- 9mm Pistol (14)
- .38 Cal Revolver (12)
Bonus Dirty Lens Effects Pack
This pack includes 10 pre-keyed PNG files of all various dirt and debris. These effects were designed to place on the front of a virtual camera with depth of field, giving your camera shot a dirty and grungy look. This generates a pretty cool camera effect.
- Resolution: 4K+ (4500 x 3419)
- Dirty up a virtual or 3d camera
- 10 PNG files
The 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library was produced by filmmakers Mike Gentilini, Jr., James Suttles and Greg Kraus along with the companies VidMuze (http://www.vidmuze.com), Suttlefilm & Media (http://www.suttlefilm.com ) and Cine’ Foundry (http://www.cinefoundry.com) who are dedicated to producing high quality content for the film and media industry.